Tuesday, December 4, 2007

boof babies fallin' from the sky!

me: boof babies fallin' from the sky!
Gina: penis lickers lovin guys!
me: you, me, and a pizza pie!
Gina: So stomp 'dem feet, now don't be shy!
me: pick a plum and say "goodbye!"
Gina: Mommy, what happens when we die?
me: some go to hell, others in the sky
[tongue]
oh man i can feel that in my tingy tang when that little tougne slips in and out
Sent at 11:53 PM on Tuesday
Gina: ewwww
you are barfatrocious man
me: you are a beatific lady
Gina: aahahahaha
remember when you called me a ruffian and i cried?
me: hahah when was that?
and barfatrocious isn't a word
Gina: vomitrocious was what I meant
me: haha nice
Gina: hahaha
me: well i gave you a nice compliment
Gina: hmm. I am selling my old bed for $125!
tony. I think you are a unique and beautiful snowflake
me: thank yee
someday rudy is going to turn into a snowflake and fly away in the wind, and eddy is going to turn into a tennis ball and roll away into a playground
Gina: oh yes yes yes
me: and oma is going to turn into a ham and jump in the oven! and dad is going to turn into a dragon and breath fire down on a castle!
and i'm going to turn into a old wallet and someone is going to find me! and you are going to turn into a piece of yellow cake and a baby is going to eat you and make a mess!
um...
i can't think of one for mom
Sent at 12:00 AM on Wednesday
Gina: mom is going to turn into a computer. and sit in a closet.
me: NO GINA THAT IS DEPRESSING
Gina: hahahaha. i kid.
can you hear me cackling?!?
me: (but funny)
haha yes
Gina: mom is going to turn into some free weights which will be used by Billy Blanks offspring's offspring.
hows that?
me: very nice
randy will turn into a soccer ball that gets kicked into a crowd of ravenous sports fans.
Gina: im glad i turn into cake.
me: yum!
i'm probably going to hanky jank to some cinemax tonight, so don't go out in the living room
Sent at 12:04 AM on Wednesday
Gina is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when Gina comes online.

No comments: