Saturday, July 28, 2007

Get out of my head you damn kids!

6:15

Gina and Kev are here. Gina is drawing and Kev is attempting to install WoW on my computer so he can play it while I tech-support. I've been working on and off for the past few hours and its hard to believe I'm not even 1/2 way done. The calls haven't been too bad, and it's definitely nice to have some company to listen in on the crazy people who calls me. I spoke with 2 Indian people who I didn't understand AT ALL. I just said, "Thank you" and they said, "Thank you!" and then I hung up. Ben stopped by and took some pictures:






2 comments:

Silence Dogood said...

Hey Tone! Nice work with the headband. Really looks like you're using some elbow grease on those old biddies who can't access "The Inter Web".

Keep it up, superstar.

Unknown said...

Woah...that first pic looks like Full Metal Jacket computer nerd style!