Friday, July 27, 2007

I can sing low notes under your high notes

So yea, Jeff is sitting behind me recording his guitar solo over the drum trax we spent 2 hours recording. The Claritin really hurt my tommmy, and I had to eat a turkey sub to make it go away. Here is the list of groceries I bought for my marathon:

1 bag of red seedless grapes
3 apples
2 tomatoes
1 iceberg lettuce
1 cuke
1 package of naan
1 container of honey ham (i fucking HATE HAM, but it was the only choice since there was a hot babe at the deli and I didn't want her to see me ordering a 1/2 pound of turkey)
1 loaf of whole wheat bread
1 container of cottage cheese
1 container of pineapple cottage cheese
1 jug of arizona green tea
1 whoopie pie (oops!)

We'll see how long that lasts me along with the box of Raisin Bran Crunch I have.

I have to wake up at 8am and start tech supporting! My goals for the weekend are modest. I plan to organize my shit and get it primed for boxin' and bagin' for my move to Leominster next week. Any one want to buy my computer and all my games? I really don't want to move those, they need to go away to someone else. I also hope to finish some recordings and play some videojuegos with mah pals. And also fix Andy and Alex's computer. Then we can all have those mix CDs we've been waiting for since Christmas!

No comments: