Friday, July 27, 2007

The night before...

It is now 12:20 and I am jacked on Claritin D. I have dry mouth and a fire in my throat and oopa oopa! I'm sitting up in Manchester, NH doing jack shit like I could be doing in my room. At least there is a fan blowing on me. I'm here because my software phone wasn't working at home, but for some reason it works an hour away in NH. My boss said it would be good that I come to the office for "multiple reasons" so far being: meeting new nerds, shaking sweaty nerd hands, poking nerds in the belly and watching all the candy fall to the floor! Yipee!

I will be doing a 48-Hour tech support marathon this weekend, starting at 8am Saturday and ending 8am Monday. I will b e updating this live from my humid and soggy bedroom located in Fitchburg, MA. I have no idea what it is going to be like, but taking calls for 2 days straight will prove for an interesting introspection into the fortitude of my mind. Tally ho!

I have to go grocery shopping today and pickup supplies, which I will list in calorie crunching detail once I make it to the store. Lets hope my Claritin doesn't give me moods swings and I end up buying a chocolate fuck cake!

It happens.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Make sure those Pleab mouth-breathers don't seduce you with gummy worms that have been smoldering in their pockets. I've seen it happen.

lugubriousmoron said...

Ben, that is like poetry.

K. Michael Wall said...

ha, mouth breathers.

I'm glad you are using this opportunity to document your exploration into workcoholism.

"Don't get in to deep buddy."-me

Justin is better said...

Blogs arent cool man, no one cares about how you ate a candy bar and feel fat because of it.

christ.

i'll bring the 360 over.