Saturday, July 28, 2007

Goodnight my prince

It's 2:00am and time for bed. I spent my last hours on the outside watching Matt Jatkola playing at Hooligans. I have a strong distaste for that place. I want to play a show again soon. I'm hungry and excited to wake up and eat breakfast but not excited for what trouble there is to come. Basically I'll wake up and my phone will start ringing right off the bat. Hopefully since its the weekend things won't be so bad, or they could be even worse. You never know what kind of fat-fuck likes to stay inside and click on their network connections over the weekend. God damnit... I have to miss Rachel's show and going to the drive-ins... BOOFAS!

Okay world, this is it, I now lay myself down to sleep and will awake at 7:40 to take a shower before the phone starts ringing. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: