Saturday, July 28, 2007

Speeding too fast down the carpal tunnel

Lets see... 11:20 and I've had about 6 calls so far. Nothing too serious, except for these 2 old people who wanted me to tech-support both of their laptops at the same time. I took an irascible tone with them, using the force and depth of my sonorous vocals to sit them back down in their rockers. Of course I feel horrible now, hearing the sound of the old fellow's subjugated, meek voice asking, "where did you want me to click?" Anyway, I can't solve their issue right now. I told them to try the lobby and they argued with me saying the signal was fine in their room. Amazing how people call tech-support and then venture to argue against my knowledge. Fuck 'em. Today I must:

Do the dishes
Clean my room
Play guitar

Probably in that order. Probably starting... NOW!

2 comments:

K. Michael Wall said...

wowie, looks like you have a full day ahead of you

lugubriousmoron said...

Hey you can only get so much done while tech-supportin'.